“This kid was just 18. You have to be 21 to drink. How?” asked Sandra Parra, who lives down the street from the school. “I hope there are changes,” she said, referring to gun laws in Texas. “I don’t have a gun myself, but if I did, it would be for protection,” she added.
- Tucker Carlson says corporations are helping their employees get an out-of-state abortion because those ‘without families are much cheaper for the company’
- Gareth Bale: Wales captain agrees move to Los Angeles FC after Real Madrid exit
- Senator in 2010 deposition: 13-year-olds can consent to sex
- What’s mood after by-election dramas?
- Bangladesh marks opening of country’s longest bridge
- Mexico climber dies scaling active, off-limits volcano
- Democratic Lawmaker’s Unusual Reaction To Abortion Decision Sparks Twitter Backlash
- I was born and raised in Hawaii. Here are the 14 biggest mistakes I see tourists make.
- Afghanistan earthquake: hospital struggles to help survivors
- Japanese man loses USB drive containing personal info of 460,000 residents after drunken night out