On Wednesday, the prime minister said the Good Friday Agreement, which set up a cross-community power-sharing government as a way of ending decades of violence. was more important than the protocol, and dismissed suggestions of retaliation by the EU as “crazy”, saying there was no need for “drama”.
- Irish doctor says “women will die” if Roe v. Wade overturned in U.S.
- Texas shooting: Uvalde tragedy opens old wounds for Sandy Hook parents
- Tucker Carlson Cooks Up Absurd New Scapegoat For Texas School Massacre
- Jimmy Kimmel Calls Out ‘Cowardly’ Republicans By Name In Scathing Opener
- ‘A double hand transplant? That’s space-age stuff”
- School Drop-Out Gave Warning on Facebook Minutes Before Uvalde Massacre
- Texas shooting: Gunman posted just before deadly US school attack
- Indian, Pakistani killed in UAE gas blast that injured 120
- GOP Senators Unveil Plan For Preventing More Mass Shootings
- Eleven newborn babies die in Senegal hospital fire